▪ By car or bus:
- from Western Europe: highway to Venice or Udine and then to Trieste (Italy), over the border crossing Rabuiese – Škofije till the entry in Croatia (Požane). Then over Buzet, Lupoglav, Vozilići and Labin you'll arrive in Rabac.
- from Central Europe: highway to Villach (Austria), Karawanks Tunnel till Ljubljana and Koper (Slovenia), and then over the border crossing Požane and Buzet, Lupoglav, Vozilići and Labin you'll arrive in Rabac.
- from Croatia: via Rijeka and Opatije, along the coast, or through the tunnel Učka; across Plomin, Vozilići and Labin you'll arrive in Rabac.
▪ By plane:
- Airport Pula: http://www.airport-pula.hr
- Airport Rijeka: http://www.rijeka-airport.hr
- Airport Zagreb: http://www.zagreb-airport.hr
- Airport Ljubljana (Slovenia): http://www.lju-airport.si
- Airport Trieste (Ronchi dei Legionari – Italia): http://www.aeroporto.fvg.it
▪ By train:
- Railway stations Pula, Pazin, Rijeka: http://www.hzpp.hr
- Railway station Koper (Slovenia): http://www.slo-zeleznice.si
- Railway station Trieste (Italia): http://www.trenitalia.com
▪ By ship:
When booking, on request, we'll deliver you by email a detailed itinerary.